Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Visa Advice: Canada

Not like in other countries Canada is actively inviting people to come and work their. Like Australia the most common seasonal workers visa is the Working Holiday Program. This allows people between the age of 18 - 30 to work in the country for upto 12 months. You must be a citizen of one of the following countries; Australia, Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Republic of Korea, Holland, New Zealand, Sweden and the United Kingdom.

Their are restrictions depending on which country you are a resident of, in these cases you must be a full-time student and have a Canadian job offer.

Keep posted here as i will soon post various visa jobs in canada later. While waiting register previous visa jobs posted.

No comments: